Thursday, June 16, 2011

MAC Steamy







On my eyes:



Other Products used: Eyes
 1 MAC Studio Finish Concealer (used on the under eye area)
2 Too Faced Shadow Insurance (used as base)
3 MAC Steamy (used all over the lid)
4 Etude House Eyeshadow (used on the inner corners of the eyes)
5 NYX Black sparkle (used on the outer corners of the eyes) 
6 In2it Balloon Mascara (used on the lashes)
7 MAC Brow Shadow (used to groom eye brows)

Products used: Face
 1. MAC Prep + Prime (face primer)
2. MAC Studio Fix Foundation
3. MAC Studio Pressed Powder (used to set the liquid foundie)
4. MAC Wonder Woman Skin Finish (used to contour cheeks)
5. NARS Orgasm Blush
6. The Body Shop Blush Brush
7. MAC Viva Glam Gaga2 (Lipstick)



For my outfit post click here. Till Then...

8 comments:

  1. you're so pretty!!! I love the MAC steamy shadow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's sooo pretty! I love how it gives color in a subtle way! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! :P

    Steamy was my first ever MAC e/s and the first ever green one. I now regret selling it. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty colours! Great eye shadow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice! which remind me, I haven't bought any MAC eyeshadow for a LOOOONGGG time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. such pretty greens and suits your coloring ☺♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank You elsa ;)


    Thanks Michelle ;)


    Hi Pammy, sayang, i really love this shade ;)


    Thank You Jamilla ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Nikki, ok lang marami namang dupes ang MAC shadows at more affordable price. ;)


    Thank you Marge. ;)

    ReplyDelete