Saturday, June 18, 2011

Happy Fathers Day!

A post for the best Daddy in the Universe! (Well, next to my Pops of course... lol.)

as seen in this post.


as seen in this post.



My make-up artist in the making and her very first client!

as seen in this post.

as seen in this post.




I have tons of pictures that I wanted to post, but I decided not to, they might bore you to death! hahaha... So far these are my favorite photos. Just bear with me ok.  Father's day naman eh. ;)


Happy Father's day to all the loving Dads out there!



Sweet dreams everyone!

8 comments:

  1. The pictures are so so so soooooo cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet!! :) I enjoyed looking at your family pics Charry.. so pretty and full of love..

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look like such a wonderful family. your daughter is very lucky ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Karla ;)



    Thank you Natalin ;)



    Thanks Marge ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy father's day to your hubby.. and dad :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a lovely family you have.:)
    your daughter is so artistahin ha!LOL!

    ReplyDelete