Tuesday, April 12, 2011

MAC Studio Finish Concealer

MAC Studio Finish Concealer SPF35 in NC 20




According to MAC site:
A lightweight, creamy, discreetly, opaque concealer. Provides a smooth, long-wearing invisible coverage for all skin blemishes. Water resistant, fragrance free and non-acnegenic. To read more, click here.


swatch on my NC 20-25 Skin tone:


I was using my Skinfood under-eye concealer for quite some time now, I love the coverage it gives around my under-eye but every time I bring it with me during trips I find it a bit heavy because of its glass pot. So I searched for a travel friendly concealer, and this one caught my eye.


Unlike my Skinfood Concealer, this one is housed in a tiny plastic pot. Since its small you can toss it inside your bag and bring it with you everyday. 

My thoughts?
-According to the site its creamy, but really I find it a bit dry, but once you put it on your face it warms up a little.
- No need to touch up, it stays with me the whole day til night.
- For me the coverage is heavy but still feels light.
-It has SPF 35.
-Travel friendly.

What I don't like?
-The price! it used to be P950. each but I got  mine for P1,000. Marked-up price.

Concealer on my under-eye.
(applied on my under-eye after putting on my sunblock and moisturizer.)


with foundation


See how it made my eye bags disappear?



I'm glad I tried this one, and now I'm loving it. So, till then. Ciao!


11 comments:

  1. The effect on you is really nice! :D And I love that it stays long on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wanna try this! :D im looking for a good concealer! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this is such a good buy and I think it will last long..I am really drooling na to get mac hehe sana when budget permits me..nice review! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Aya, thanks yup I'm surprised it stayed till night ;)


    Hi The Beauty-Addict- you can try it out on MAC counters and see if it suits you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks great!
    i have told myself that i'll be buying concealer for a long time but i haven't gone around to buying it
    but i knew that i would have to try this first before any other else!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Bec. ;)


    Hi Jenggay, compared to cinema secrets concealer- which is also a great product, mas cheaper ang MAC. I suggest you check this out first. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Thiamere, yes you can always check this out on MAC counters. The first time I tried this akala ko its dry. Pero when the SA tried it on me, maganda sya. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice review and pix, it doesn't give the reverse raccoon eyes ;-) thanks for sharing ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. My friend SWEARS by this!! =))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Marge, no problem ;)



    Hi Michelle, now I know why she swears by this. ;)

    ReplyDelete