Thursday, April 7, 2011

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Pink Power

MAC Wonder Woman Mineralize Skinfinish in Pink Power

This is from the MAC Wonder Woman Collection.







When I saw this baby, I instantly fell in love. *sigh* It's like I already know where and how to use this. And for the size I think it'll last me a lifetime. lol.

I labeled it.
It's like getting three products- in one big pan. The only downside is, it did not have a mirror.

Highlighter (top part) - best for highlighting certain parts of your face like the bridge of your nose, apple of your cheeks, etc.
Bronzer (middle part) - nice for contouring. (for me it looks more natural because the shade is not too dark nor too light, I think it's just right.)
Blush (bottom part) - best applied on your cheeks for that instant glow.

SWATCHES:


Unlike other MAC's Mineralize Skinfinishes, this one is huuge! Like the size of a mini pancake! I mean seriously.

Here it is compared to MAC's regular Mineralize Skinfinish
 Skinfinish in Smooth Merge vs. MAC Wonder Woman Pink Power
 


 Smooth Merge weighs only 9g/ .03 US OZ

while Pink Power weighs 20g/ .070US OZ. See the big difference?

 Maybe that's why it costs more too.
 retails for P2,125. php each

On me:
Bronzer used to contour the side of my nose, cheeks and jaw line. I'm glad to see there's no harsh line. I usually get them when using darker contouring blushes. 

Tip: If you're just starting, never use a brown eyeliner pencil  or any dark pencil when contouring your nose. It will give you that "Oh you contoured your nose line!"  Plus its uber hard to remove.

Pink Blush on my cheeks and highlighter on the bridge of my nose.



For my MAC Wonder Woman Blush in Mighty Aphrodite click here.


18 comments:

  1. so that's how a highlighter and bronzer works! thanks for the tip...i only use really basic gel blush now.hehe. <3

    ♥ vanilla ice cream ♥
    www.shopyapi.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. WANT. But can't afford! That's half my monthly allowance already! :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had me at Wonderwoman. Mac rocks. Thanks for sharing the photos and drop by me too, soon.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi gizelle thanks for reading. Gel blush is ok too. But if you want to contour your face you should try using bronzers for a change :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Michelle that's ok there are a lot of good bronzers out there and you don't have to break the bank to get them. Have a nice day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi ellinor thank you for visiting my blog. Will drop by your blog too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ganda namaaan.. I like how it brings such a lovely glow on your face (not to mention you naturally have it, I know).. I wish I know how to use highlighters. or am I just too afraid that I'll look oilier than I already am..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice! I like the "healthy" shimmer it gives!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. winner! it really suits your complexion☺♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love the colors <3 it looks wonderful on you!! and cute packaging!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Karla, thanks. ;)


    Thank you Nikki ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks Marge ;)


    Thank you augustlolita. I like the packaging too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. i think getting 3 products in one for that price is actually quite reasonable.. but ehhh still too much for me haha ;P will give this a thought.. it's too tempting!

    ReplyDelete
  14. yey nice review, hope I can buy my first mac product too (sniff sniff)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Hazel, for me naman its worth my money ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Jenggay, thanks for reading my posts. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. it looks pretty on you charry! :) your skin is glowing! :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. thank you the beauty addict ;)

    ReplyDelete