Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Lunch in Crustacia, Power Plant + haul

Bella and I had our check-up in Makati Med this morning, She (Bella) had her pneumonia booster shot and then I on the other hand went to Doc Lucy, hubby's cousin, she is a dermatologist. Anyway, after seeing them we head straight to Power Plant Mall where we had our lunch.

Chilis were already crowded by the time we got there and so we opted for Crustacia.





Baked Zealand Mussels with Mangoes
Salted Fish Rice

Sweet and Sour Fish Fillet

Poojah

Beef with Brocolli and Poojah



After having our Lunch, we left Bella in Gymboree with Yaya, while Hubby and I went around the mall. And of course, I went home with a few items, and here they are...
 MAC Studio Finish Concealer

Chalk and Meg Magazine Feb. 2011 Issue

From PCX I got this super cute mirror. Will review this soon... ;)

Zara- still on sale! I got this pink cardigan for only P995. php. Sweet right? ;)



That's it for now. See you tomorrow... ;)

4 comments:

  1. I love the pink cardigan! so chic and sassy!

    ♥hugs♥
    www.thepinkchinadoll.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys, the pink cardigan is so worth it. Its very soft and the color is gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete