Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Etude House Magic BB Pact #2

Etude House Magic BB Pact

The color and the design of the compact is as usual very pretty. One thing that I like -best from Etude is their packaging.

The BB Magic Pact has only two shades though,  shade#1 and shade#2 ,I got the shade #2 which is Natural Beige. It's a bit darker compared to #1 and luckily it blends well with my skin color.

As I've said even the box spells luxe! see the unusual rainbow-like packaging? I find it cute.


What it says on the box: Pressed powder compact absorbs oil and supplies long lasting coverage, with smooth, moist finish for a natural look. This product is free of oil, talc and wax for sensitive skin.
Directions for use: Following base/ foundation application, use puff to gather and apply pressed powder to all areas of the face. Gently pat to finish.

What I like: 
-It blends well with my skin
-smooths out and covers tiny blemishes that I have
-works well with my sunblock (I can use this alone without any primer or foundation)
-also works well with my Maybelline BB cream (for full coverage)
-absorbs oil for about 4 to 6 hours (I don't have much oil to begin with as my skin is more on the dry side rather than oily.) 
-no breakouts after using for about a week. (more on the good side as I have very sensitive skin.)
-affordable and available locally

What I dont like:
-It has a weird smell (but disappears after a few seconds)
-limited shades available
other than that nothing else.

swatch on my skin: 
 I swiped it 3 times -just to show you the real color

with flash:


on me:


hair accessory from Accessorize:
All in all I love this compact. For me, its comparable to my MAC Studio Perfect Powder foundation and for the price it really is worth a try.
till then...


11 comments:

  1. it looks beautiful and flawless! nice...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I think I've tried a similar one from Etude House and I gave it to my mom, she loves it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Hollie ;)

    Thanks Nikki ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww as usual cute packaging. yeh i like their compacts they cover my pores well and lasts on my face ☺ thanks for sharing ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a great compact. I just wish it was easier to purchase. Mac's foundation breaks me out so I'm hoping this will do the trick. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Marge, thanks for readng my posts ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Diana, hope this one works for you too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look so pretty! i wish those asian stuff (makeup) are easier to get here in north america :(

    ReplyDelete