Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Early Valentines Day Present!

The other day hubby gave me an Early V-day present! I really wasn't expecting this one but I guess God answer prayers when you least expect it. I wanted to get my hands on these for the last couple of years and now I have it. Yey! He really is the sweetest. 
Louis Vuitton Damier Canvas Speedy 30








serial number found at the back ring of the inside pocket
I really love this bag. The style is simple yet elegant. For me, chocolate brown paired with gold is a perfect color combo plus its very handy because it's light and it has a roomy interior. I can freely put everything I need inside. 

Now, for my next wish list, I'd like to have this: :)
Picture from the web

Picture from Google images
Picture from bagjournal.com



17 comments:

  1. woooow! lucky gal ;) awesome bf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mia, yup my hubby is the sweetest! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's an amazing Valentine's gift! And how lucky to receive it so early! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You're one lucky girl. An LV is every girl's dream. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet of your hubby! Awesome gift. :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh i wanted this too.. but dun think my bf will buy for mi~ :( i got the neverfull already... lucky u n advance happy vday!!

    Love,
    Winwin

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is the sweetest... Lucky you Nice gift :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome gift from you husband! You're a very lucky girl!!! I wish my bf can get me an LV bag... Actually, I'm waiting for my engagement ring!

    ReplyDelete
  10. how generous of your hubby! I hope I could also get an early valentine present from my husband too weeeee!!! Im excited

    ReplyDelete
  11. yay for early V-day gift! Its addictive no? Now you have the next wishlist na! hahaha :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow, what a lovely valentine's day gift! So lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you very much for all your wonderful comments! Advance Happy Valentines Day Everyone!

    ReplyDelete