Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Charm Luxe Flat Top Brush

Charm Luxe Flat Top Brush

New addition to my growing charm brushes collection...
I only have two words for this "super soft."

Works well with loose and compact powders...

Compared to Elf Powder brush:
Both are super soft. And as you can see charm is smaller compared to elf powder brush which means -it can easily fit my small make up kit. But don't get me wrong, I love my Elf brush too, it's just that  sometimes I have to bring a separate kit which is bigger so I can tag it along. Bigger kit means bigger bag. 

Also the bristles of Charm is densely packed compared to Elf, I still don't know if it will stay that way after few washes.

The charm logo:

My charm luxe flat top brush together with her sisters...
 Pink..Pink...Pink

Charm Brushes are available on Beauty and Minerals Website. 

If you want one click here.
 
 

8 comments:

  1. the charm brushes are so lovely...wish I had them hihihihi :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. those charm brushes really look strudy and pretty. Right now I'm torn between the Ellana Minerals Flat top brush or the Charm one you have. I'm still undecided which one to get.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are really nice and i love it for the full coverage it gives! I own that brush too and its still soft after several washes :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ang dami mong Charm brushes! hehe.
    I only own 2, the pink kabuki and retractable one. I have an EDM flat top gamit ko for liquid foundie, i alternate it with ELF. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Louise, you should try to get atleast one. I suggest yung luxe flat top brush and luxe kabuki brush. Super soft sila. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Hollie, I recommend yung charm luxe flat top brush.it's really soft ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Nikki, glad you said that. i love the brush and the color is fab. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Khym, how's the edm flat top brush? I only have the edm long handled kabuki brush and its soft too ;)

    ReplyDelete