Saturday, January 8, 2011

Wet N' Wild Retractable Lipstick and Eye Pencil

Wet N' Wild Mega Slicks Retractable Pencil in 671

I love that its retractable, just twist the bottom and voila! No sharpeners needed :)

671 is a frosted barbie pink color

Compared to Wet N Wild Lipstick in 525D
The Staying power is quite remarkable too compared to their lipstick line. I tried to dip it in running water.


see how the color stayed put on my arm?
Wet N Wild Retractable Lipstick retails for P299. each.

Now on to the Idol Eyes Eye Pencil...
Idol Eyes in Pixie


Swatch

 On me:
Will do another FOTD using these two soon :) Till then...


12 comments:

  1. This is interesting! I like that it's retractable. Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I think I'll give the lipstick a try.. Thanks for the review! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi hollie glad you liked it :)


    Hi Aizel, yup you should :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I should try these lip sticks for their super-stay power coz I have a real bad habbit of biting my lips :(

    Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have yet to try these products, thanks for sharing your FOTD is so pretty! :) you always do!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi shinebunny you should try it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. im loving the idol eyes,the swatch u made is so convincing me to buy...where'd u get ur top?
    galing mo mag highlight! when i do it myself i look like my face was slapped with lechon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Vanessa, my top is from SM dept. store :) About the highlight lol. bakit naman lechon? hehehe

    ReplyDelete