Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer (Luminizer)

It's a pretty champagne shade with a lot of shimmer. It may look a little off for some but I tell you, once applied it gives you that subtle glow.


The packaging is gorgeous. Its the first one that caught my eye.
 the box

The price may be steep for some, but hey this one's gonna last you a lifetime.lol. You get a lot of product plus a mirror! For me the mirror is a double plus.Especially if your blushes doesn't have one.


A little goes a long way. Be sure to tap your brush to remove the excess prior to your application. It's blendable and easy to apply.

Use it on the bridge of your nose, apple of your cheeks or anywhere you want to highlight. It also doubles as an eye shadow.

The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer compared to MAC Mineralize Skinfinish  (Shimmer)
Almost as big as MAC Mineralize Skinfinish compact.


Swatches compared to MAC mineralize skinfinish (shimmer part):
The balm looks more golden compared to mac, and it has a much finer finish than the mineralize one.


On me:
Used on my eyes, forehead, cheeks and nose.

See how it brightens my face?

For me this is one of the best highlighters I had tried so far. I'll get another one as soon as I hit pan, which I'm sure will not happen in a couple of months, considering the huge amount of this product.


11 comments:

  1. Been seeing a lot of bloggers reviewing this product and all are positive. I like how it gave your face a glow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, now i want to try this. i've been reading good reviews :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pammy, yup this is a great product. Funny I just red the reviews after I bought one, and I'm glad I made the right decision of getting one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Crystal, you should try it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. theBalm products is the bomb! hahaha and some of the proceeds go to their pug fund. love their eye shadows so pigmented ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Marge, I have yet to try their eye shadows. Will look for it next time :)


    Hi Sareezfashion, thanks for reading my posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ey Charry, the Beauty Bar is on sale, i got another eye shadow from theBalm at around 45% discount ☺ [this is at the Rob Gale branch]

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yaaa! It made your skin whiter and flawless!
    xo,
    ~Pauline @Kallony

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...