Monday, January 10, 2011

Accessories: My Collection

So here's my collection: 
First: The Earrings
first row

 2nd row

3rd row

4th row

This is my 2nd organizer where I keep my bangles, bracelets and some of my necklaces...
The necklaces are on the back... Sorry I forgot to take a picture of it... 

My 3rd Accessories holder: this is where I keep my rings, long necklaces and other earrings. Sorry for the mess, I have yet to find another organizer and I'm still working on it.



And this pink box I got recently from Japan Home Center...

I decided to put the new ones here :)




My bangles holder:
I also got this one from Japan Home Center ;)

And last, this is where I keep the ones that I don't use anymore.

So there goes... Sorry I did not include the real ones in the pictures, the precious ones I intend to keep private as they are the ones given to me by my loved ones.

Hope you enjoyed reading this post :) Till Then.

17 comments:

  1. omg nakaka lula sa dami! may accessories ako pero di ganyan kadami!

    kaloka ka! hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for this post charry!!! u inpire me to get organized =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Aika, actually di ko pa nakunan yung iba, will try to post yung complete collection ko soon. ;)


    Hi Vanessa, feeling ko nga ang gulo pa nila. Need to get more holder para mas maayos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow!! ang dami!! kaloka charry ang gaganda nung nasa pink na box..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! So blingy AND colorful. Just looking at it makes me daydream.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are one accessories LOVER! :) Super LIKE how organized you are!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Mymy,thanks for dropping by :)


    Thanks Nikki :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your cameos! and yes, the accessories in the pink box are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, that's a lot! I'm speechles.. hehe

    I'm really not into accessories, coz I don't think I'll ever look good in them.
    They're very pretty though and I love how you organized them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. whoa! tons of beautiful accessories! great collection! i love it!

    newbie blogger here! it'll be so sweet of you if you follow me there too!

    http://ibeauty-addict.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Hollie, thanks. :)


    Thanks the beauty addict, will visit your blog too :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love your collection and stands! if only my cats wouldn't end up playing with my collection, i'd take my jewelry out hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Marge, thanks for visiting :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow gash andami aylavvet!

    Mav
    http://mymisbehavedworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Mav, thanks for reading my posts :)

    ReplyDelete