Thursday, December 9, 2010

Get together with friends in Serendra

My High school friends and I decided to have an early Christmas get together last weekend in Serendra.

 First stop: Cupcakes
Keechee, Me, Cherry , Marga and Aya

 (me, letting my bangs down!)

I recently had a hair cut, with full bangs. Sometimes I like it and sometimes I don't. hahaha. That explains the before and after photo.


2nd stop: Brazil Brazil where we had our dinner:

Me (without my bangs again!lol) and Marga

  
3rd stop: Larry's Bar:
Our drink-Mojitos!

And before ending the night we gave each other an early Christmas presents.



We all had a fab night. The last time I went out with them was last year. It was really nice seeing them again. We agreed to meet up next year (which is just -day's away since its December) for Marga's baby shower. :)

till then...


6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I miss Serendra! The bangs look great on you! The humidity doesn't help at all though. lol.

    Since you like cupcakes, you should try my sister's cupcakes. She has a cupcake business in the Philippines. She's on FB. Dessert Barn. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi The girlie blog, it really is a fun get together :)


    Hi Toni, thanks for the info, I'll look at it in facebook :)


    Thank you Shine Bunny :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome! :) She's a food critic for Metro magazine too! Sorry, proud little sister. :)

    ReplyDelete