Earlier today. Spot the 2 year old Christmas tree behind me? :)
Tuesday, April 1, 2014
Thursday, March 27, 2014
Tuesday, March 18, 2014
Tuesday, March 11, 2014
Etude House Pore Primer Essence
This primer essence is from Etude's Wonder Pore line.
Goodbye Pore-ever Pore Primer Essence
This is how the product looks like:
The texture is creamy and dries out matte.
What I love:
- My make up really stays longer with this. I don't have to retouch my powder every now and then.
- Pore appear visibly smaller specially in photos.
- Easy to apply and goes on smoothly on skin.
- Works almost the same as Smashbox's famous photo finish primer but costs less!
- A little goes a long way, so one tube is enough to last for months.
- Affordable compared to other foundation primers.
- Available locally.
The only thing that I don't like about this, is that it does not have an SPF. So if you're planning to use this during the day, make sure to use a moisturizer or foundation with SPF.
this is how it looks like on my bare face.
Foundation glides easily with this underneath. I love how it minimizes the appearance of pores. Planning to get another one soon. Try it!
Till then, Mwah!
Monday, March 10, 2014
Friday, March 7, 2014
Thursday, March 6, 2014
I get all giddy and excited every time I get to see accessories on Sale! These are not all on sale but some of them are, and that makes me want to scream with joy! Well you can't see the big smile on my face, but I bet it'll stay with me until I go to bed. Lol.
These are some of the small things that makes me happy. Oh and summer's almost here. Love, love, love summer.
So what are the things that you look forward to?