Last Friday we get to watch One Fighting Championship's Rise to Power at the MOA Arena. I'm not a fan of UFC before, but now I'm a convert! lol. It's totally different when you're watching live and up close. Especially when you're cheering on a fellow Filipino. Too bad they don't get to defend their titles. ;( It was fun watching the whole thing though.
- a great foundation alternative plus anti ageing benefits.
- has spf.
- moisturizes skin.
- perfect for those with dry skin, like me. - elegant packaging.
- a bit heavy for everyday use.
- the texture is thicker compared to other bb creams.
- gives off a gray cast at first, but don't fret, it blends with your skin tone afterwards. (I'm not sure with darker skin tones though.)
swatch at the back of my hand:
All in all I like to use this as a foundation, no need to apply separate sunblock or primer. You can use it as is, just make sure to finish it with powder to avoid looking oily the whole day. I like that I don't need to use concealer as it does conceal some imperfections.
So what do you think? Let me know. Till then, Mwah!